KVA Engineering custom designed and installed source capture hoods for automatic mitre saws for a large window manufacturer in the Midwest.' alt='' class='ngg-singlepic ngg-right' />
KVA Engineering offers the best in innovative products for solving indoor and outdoor air pollution problems. Our equipment and systems meet or exceed OSHA, PEL, NFPA, EPA, FDA compliance and other regulatory agencies.
- Source capture or general capture systems for efficient pollution control.
- Pneumatic conveying design for positive and negative dilute phase conveying systems.
- Hood and ductwork design.
- Existing system survey to determine your present capabilities, and what is required to satisfactorily bring your system into compliance.
- Existing filter survey to determine any deficiencies of your present system.
- Equipment installation analysis.
KVA Engineering can provide your company with sound technical advice and provide cost effective solutions to your dust collection, pneumatic conveying or vacuum needs, spark detection, material handling.
KVA Engineering designed all custom hoods throughout the plant.' alt='' class='ngg-singlepic ngg-left' />