Why the Brother GT–782 Direct to Garment Printer?
Whatever your current level of involvement with a promotional product business is, access to a direct to garment printer should be an important part of your overall marketing strategies.
1) The majority of promotional apparel orders are not large. The typical order size is in the range of 15 to 250 pieces. This run size is absolutely ideal for Direct to Garment printing. Generally, Screen printers will charge a set-up fee for orders under 50 pieces. These set-up fees can make the individual pricing onerous to many smaller businesses.
2) Our clients are typically in a hurry and cannot wait for a 7-14 day turnaround time for delivery. Since we do not need to prepare silk screens — our ability to respond quickly is one of our competitive advantages.
3) Unlike screen printers, digital apparel printing can produce brilliant full colour images. Our Brother GT-782 DTG printer will print 600 dpi, CMYK Graphics. We are able to print up to 15 million different colours – quickly and efficiently.
5) We print “Direct to Garment”.
No colour separations and registration are necessary. Therefore we do not charge a set-up fee.
6) Our inks are the latest proven technology. Environmentally friendly and no health hazard.
7) Digital and simple — What you See is What you Get!