Like its award-winning predecessor, the King II will bring a truly exciting musical experience straight to your living room. Our latest flagship model may look just as elegant as before, but you'll see some changes at the back -- with the circuitry unit now separated from the main body, the resulting audio performance benefits from reduced mechanical and electromagnetic interference. Additionally, the redesigned sounding panels now deliver a greater frequency response range than before, yet still unassisted by subwoofers.
- Nearly 4,200 cm squared of sounding area, with broader sound field, suitable for a spacious room.
- Truly full range frequency response, better than ever.
- Probably the thinnest electrostatic loudspeaker in the world (4.1 cm).
- Conforming to the aesthetic principle of household, a perfect match with your Hi-Fi system.
- Incomparable interpreting capacity, air sense, transient response and frequency sound range. Specifications
- Frequency response : 28 Hz ~ 42 KHz
- Sensitivity: Equivalent to 84 db / 1W / 1m, measured at 4 meters
- Impedance: Normal 8 ohm
- Audio power ( min / max ): 80 / 240 Watts ( music )
- Power input: DC 11 ~ 15 V , 120 mA ( AC-DC adaptor included )
- Size: 545 ( W ) x 80 ( D ) x 1733 ( H ) mm
- Weight: Net weight 21 Kg / Each.