Version: 3.6.0 (30 Jul 2008)
License: – 30-day free trial
OS: 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista
Price: US $29.95
A single application can help you organize your life.
The average person has far too much information they need to keep track of: Both at home and at work you need somewhere to store all of your addresses, contact information, lists of all varieties, business plans, emergency records, etc. Ad infinitum!
The average person is also using multiple applications to store information on their computer: An address book for addresses, a recipe manager for recipes, separate databases for various collections, a home management program to record utility accounts, etc. That’s a lot of separate applications that need to be bought, installed, and kept up-to-date. Each application will have its own way of working, which is probably not your way of working! And every one of those applications will use a different method for storing its data, making backup and restore a nightmare!
Why use a dozen different application when a single application can do the same job with less hassle?
Move to Jot+ Notes Now
It’s time to move to Jot+ Notes, the premier note/outliner application for Microsoft Windows.
Jot+ Notes stores information in rich-text notes, arranged in a parent-child hierarchy that is easy to organize (and re-organize). There are no “fields” in Jot+ Notes, so there is no need to fit your data to another application’s often arbitrary restrictions.
- Rich editing environment supports all of the standard word-processing features, plus embedded images and objects.
- The user interface is highly configurable to fit with your style: Assign the commands you actually use to the multiple toolbars, and re-assign shortcut keys for your convenience!
- Jot+ Notes’ search/replace facilities are powerful: Regular expressions, boolean queries, and more.
- Plugins extend Jot+ Notes’ functionality: Add spell checking or expression evaluation (for example).
- Optional password protection keeps your private information private.
- With more import/export options than any other note application, you can easily get your information into (and out of) Jot+ Notes.
Try Jot+ Notes Now!
We offer a 30-day FREE trial so you can evaluate Jot+ Notes without obligation!
Go ahead! You have nothing to lose but your clutter!
Awards & Reviews
Jot+ Notes has many top awards – here are just a few:
If I gave five stars for great software, this one would get six stars. – James Coates, Chicago Tribune
Jot+ is a simple, elegantly written text database program. – Wall Street Journal
Who is Using Jot+ Notes?
Jot+ Notes is currently in use in 60 countries on six continents. Professionals in all fields, major corporations, government offices, financial institutions, IT departments; all are using Jot+.
Jot+ Notes can be found in:
- Major corporations, including British Gas, BBC, Intel, Reuters, Boeing and CitiCorp.
- Government bodies, including Inland Revenue, National Institutes of Health, and the Patent Office.
- Educational institutions, including Harvard, University of Michigan and University of Pittsburgh.
To receive news automatically about Jot+ Notes, subscribe to the King Stairs Software announcements mailing list: