We perform a variety of demolition, removal and building salvage operations including:
- elective interior demolition
- Total building take downs and demolition
- Liquidation and removal of obsolete, discarded manufacturing infrastructure
- One stop LEED Waste Diversion Services
- Our established network of users and sources for reclaimed materials will help you achieve higher percentages of waste diversion.
- Our highly-trained field staff will maximize material recovery.
- Our staff uses the most efficient techniques to minimize project completion time.
"KBS was instrumental in the ability to secure salvaged lumber for our project. With out them, our Weaver’s Way building project just would not have happened. Our experience working with the KBS team was great. It was obvious that they care and are knowledgeable about the right thing to do."
Scott Kelly, AIA, LEEP AP.
"The work he did on our Manor Home was simply superb: He got out all the plaster, the rock wool insulation and other junk, took great care with flooring, tiles and fixtures we wanted to preserve, and did it in a timely and cost efficient manner. He’s really worth contacting if you need structures gutted or taken down completely."
Geoff Sheppard, Homeowner, Rose Valley Farm, Media PA