Having maintained its own fleet since its founding in 1946, Kenmore Air Harbor offers a full range of aircraft maintenance and rebuild services to the private and commercial operator. The quality of Kenmore Air's work is unsurpassed, as is our commitment to customer service.
Kenmore Air's maintenance and rebuild services include:
- Routine maintenance (annual and 100-hour inspections)
- Engine overhaul (specializing in Pratt & Whitney R-985s)
- Sheet-metal repair
- Float installation and repair
- Avionics installation and servicing
- Aircraft upholstery
- STC installation
- Complete aircraft rebuild (specializing in de Havilland Beavers and Turbo Beavers)
- Pre-buy inspection
Additonal Web site content is forthcoming. Please check back soon!
Rob Richey, Director of Maintenance
Kenmore Air Harbor, Inc.
6321 NE 175th Street
Kenmore, WA 98028
- 425-482-2203 Direct
- 206-618-9512 Cell/message
- 425-485-4774 Fax