Homeowners Insurance Coverage Options
Kemper Preferred offers coverage protection for your home, whether its your primary residence or a vacation home.
Your homeowner insurance policy covers:
- Loss or damage to dwellings
- Loss or damage to your personal property (contents of your home)
- Personal liability for injury
- Damage to someone elses property
- Living expenses when your home is damaged
- Medical payments for others injured on your property
Additional homeowner insurance coverage options
Kemper Preferred offers a variety of additional coverage options for your home and possessions.
A Kemper Preferred agent can help you tailor your home policy to fit your needs.
A few of the additional coverage options include:
- Scheduled Personal Property and Collectibles
Scheduled and blanket coverage options are available for your valuable possessions, including collectibles.
- Extended Replacement Cost Dwelling
Extended Replacement Cost Dwelling coverage provides up to an additional 25 or 50 percent of your dwelling A coverage, depending in your state. Contact a Kemper Preferred agent to verify whether these coverages are available in your state.
Home Insurance Discounts
Start saving today with Kemper Preferreds home insurance discounts for:
- Home-sprinkler systems
- Fire and burglar alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke detectors
- Dead-bolt locks
You may qualify for additional discounts based on your state. A Kemper Preferred agent can help you get a quote and determine what discounts you qualify for.
I want to: