Why is condo insurance important?
Your condominium insurance policy covers:
- Loss or damage to personal property
- Personal liability in case of injury to others or damage to someone else's property
- Additional living expenses when your condo is damaged
- Medical expenses paid to others who are injured in your condo
Additional condominium insurance coverage options
Kemper Preferred offers a variety of additional coverage options for your condo and possessions.
A Kemper Preferred agent can help you tailor your condo policy to fit your needs.
A few of these additional coverages include:
- Scheduled Personal Property and Collectibles
Scheduled and blanket coverage options are available for your valuable possessions, including collectibles.
- Identity Fraud Expense Coverage
Protect yourself for costs incurred as a result of identity fraud with this coverage.
Insurance Discounts for your Condo
Start saving today with Kemper Preferreds insurance discounts for:
- Home-sprinkler systems
- Fire and burglar alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke detectors
- Dead-bolt locks
You may qualify for additional discounts based on your state.
A Kemper Preferred agent can help you get a quote and determine what discounts you qualify for.
I want to: