Software Design - kDy Automation Solutions
kDy engineers use the power of LabVIEW graphical programming to develop sophisticated software for the most complex test, control and data acquisition applications in a variety of industries. Our solutions are easy for our customers to implement and use, allowing them to quickly and efficiently benefit from long-term solutions to their problems.
At kDy, our engineers are National Instruments software experts with certifications including Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified LabVIEW/TestStand Developer, and Certified Professional Instructor. By adhering to the highest standards of software development, we are able to deliver both source code and stand-alone executables with all relevant documentation.
Benefits of kDy Software Design
- Fully custom solutions that are scalable to customer's future growth and evolving tests and processes
- Standard software architecture development that can be quickly and inexpensively customized for specific tests or processes
- Software upgrades and legacy system maintenance to leverage existing hardware and include PCs with modern instrumentation, connect to corporate networks, improve user interface experiences, and add sophisticated data analysis and reporting
- National Instruments software expertise including LabVIEW, TestStand, LabVIEW Real-time, LabVIEW FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array), and NI Vision
- Auto-recognition system for airplane tail codes
- Monitoring system for stack emissions
- Information system for Cree die