Automation Design - kDy Automation Solutions
kDy delivers process and test automation designs that easily align with customers' needs to provide solutions to their most complex challenges. Clients provide us with their process needs and goals, test requirements, and product attributes, and our engineers use expert knowledge of test and controls to deliver a practical and feasible solution.
At kDy, our engineers take abstract problems, employ creative tenacity and diverse skills, and quickly drill down to the core our customers' specific challenges. We then offer solutions that combine the best hardware and software for our client, in a system that is user-friendly and scalable.
Benefits of kDy Solutions
- Control software and firmware developed in LabVIEW including real-time, FPGA, datalogging and supervisory control, and NI Vision
- Control panels designed using AutoCAD Electrical and built to industry-standard NFPA 79 criteria
- Statistical process control including custom human machine interfaces (HMIs), custom reports, SCADA systems, and vision systems
- Automation systems based on PC and programmable automation controller (PAC) technologies including National Instruments PXI and CompactRIO, and Allen Bradley ControlLogix
- Control components such as motor drives, isolators, relays, switches, and indicators
- Fuel cell tester for INI Power
- Hydraulic pump test rack for Parker
- ISO skid application for Midrex Technologies
- Wet mill application for GlaxoSmithKline