KC Network Solutions -Solutions
Kc Network Solutions
Solutions for Business
Whether your business is wired, wireless, local area network, wide area network, peer-to-peer or client server, computer networks are the lifeblood of most IT Solutions. Regardless of what type of computer network you have or want, KC Network Solutions has the expertise to design it, implement it, provide service and support it. Services Include:
- IT Consulting: assessment of existing IT Structure, needs analysis and recommendations, as well as application software consulting.
- Local Area Network: design, installation, administration and support of Windoes 2000/2003/NT servers and networking.
- Virtual Private Networks: design, installation and support.
- Routers, Switches and Hubs: installation, configuraton and support.
- Security: installation, configuration and support of software or hardware firewalls, vulnerbility testing, security patches and updates.
- Network Performance: monitoring and fine-tuning.
- Cabling: installation of Cat5 and other network cables.
- Training: one-on-one or group training.
- Disaster Recovery: network backups and offsite storage.
- Intranet: design, installation, administration and support of fie/print servers, database servers and web/mail servers.
- Extranet: remote access to local resources (RAS, VPN, SSH).
- Peripherals: setup and troubleshooting.
- Desktp Services: custom designed PC's, installation, configuration, hardware/software upgrades, troubleshooting and rollouts.