Commercial clients re-decorate to improve sales and profit. A better image attracts more business and the company expands.
For example, an ad firm hired us to design and repaint their offices. It cost less than $2000 for the whole package and yet the space was transformed into a hip, modern and very professional looking office.
The Difference in Our Commercial Projects
There is a big difference between commercial and residential painting. For one, the interruption to a homeowner is an inconvenience. But to the business owner any interruption may mean lost profit or worse, lost clientele. What do we do to minimize the impact?
We think of all these things so you don’t have to. That’s our job.
- We listen. We find out what your concerns are regarding peak periods and busy customer traffic.
- We adapt. We adjust our schedule to fit your schedule so that we work in the busy areas outside peak times or maybe even at night or on the weekend.
- We tidy up. You do not want a big mess in the office from an unprofessional painter who leaves his tools, buckets and tarps all over. It is unsightly and it is a dangerous tripping hazard.
- We suggest. Simple things make a difference in professional appearance. For instance often the receptionist area is not well defined. By using a feature wall or two that incorporate company logo colours we have suddenly created a distinct space for visitors and waiting guests. It gives a more professional impression when the colours are coordinated. Staff professionalism rises when the area looks professional and staff are proud to work in such a place and keep it looking professional.
- We upgrade. Some areas may require tough paint for high traffic wear and tear. We supply it. Other areas may need the most aesthetic colours and rich appearance, regardless of durability.
Your job is to carry on the business of expanding your company.
When We’re Done
When the job is over we’ll leave you touch up paint so any future damage can easily be made good. We show you how to do the touch up or for a small charge we will return for maintenance painting.
Your office, store or restaurant will look bright and new, attracting new business and showing that you care and work hard to make your place attractive and bright. People notice these things and judge a business by the care a manager puts into the spaces. A good paint job reflects well on us but more importantly it says a lot of good things about you.
Industrial Painting Contractor
Industrial facilities come under regulation for worker safety, cleanliness & hygiene, fire protection and so on. Paint plays a part in this. Painted surfaces must be kept up with rust scraped and metal repainted. Floors need safety coatings to make them slip-proof. Floors also need safety markings to note where workers are to walk and to outline the unsafe areas around machines with moving parts.
Just like in the office, a well-maintained factory tends to encourage more ‘safe practices’ and the workers will treat well-maintained equipment with more care and respect. Painting your factory or warehouse area can be a big step in reducing loss and increasing profits.
Factories and Warehouse Painting Projects
Factories and warehouses present their own challenges. Trucks are coming and going and forklifts are whizzing around with 2000 lb loads
Safety and cooperation are key. Using a boom lift rather than ladders, we cut labour by approximately 40%. This means we can do the job at a lower price, and still make money while giving an excellent job with top-of-the-line paint. The same things that make us good housepainters
make us safe and effective on the factory floor. Saving a few dollars to hire cheap painters that wind up in a WCB claim or lawsuit? Well, that doesn’t seem like much of a saving in the end.
Call for a fast, accurate estimate on any type of commercial or industrial painting project – 604-436-6052