Aircraft can provide that unique perspective you are looking for whether you are needs are being driven by Hollywood or just a personal endeavor. From car commercials to high budget blockbusters, we can do it all.
J.R. Helicopters works with some of the top film pilots in the industry, and holds an FAA issued waiver for motion picture photography, and has the knowledge and ability to work closely with production companies to ensure a safe and effecient project.
The best way to get that close-up hard to get shot is by leveraging the unique capabilities of a helicopter. Call us today (509) 945-2803 for rates and scheduling.
Professional Photography and Surveying
With our professional equipment we can provide precise survey data, geological information, or even a simple aerial photograph of your property to hang on your wall.
Our skilled helicopter pilots can swoop in and get that perfect bit of movie footage needed for that tight aerial view or action shot.
Photograph the Pacific Northwest
Many people from all around the world come to see the Pacific Northwest because of its wonders and beauty. As a photographer the vistas and potential of our myriad different environments can fit just about any interest or need.
Many people think of the Pacific Northwest as a cool place that gets a lot of rain. This couldn't be further from the truth however.
While it's true that West of the Cascade Mountain Range gets a lot of rain resulting in some of lushest most beautiful coast-line to be found anywhere, the East side of the Cascades is incredibly arid boasting around 300+ days of sunshine every year. This arid west is complete with tumbleweeds and everything else you'd expect to find in your typical western.
Filming, Motion Picture, and Commercial Enterprises
As stated above, whether you want to get a close-up of the vast variety of volcanic interests, leverage the rain forest, the rugged yet beautiful Pacific coastline, or need some good old-fashioned sunshine and arid heat, the Pacific Northwest can likely suit just about every need you could desire.
- Need dunes? Consider mid-western Oregon
- Need oceans? The entire coast from southern oregon to British Columbia is your playground.
- Need arid landscapes and lush river valleys? Eastern Oregon, Washington and Southern Idaho is your destination.
- Need pine forests from lush to dry? Northwest Washington and Idaho to the Blues in Oregon will fit the bill.
- Volcanoes and volcanic interests? There are plenty of active and inactive volcanoes and calderas in Oregon, Washington, British Columbia and Idaho. Craters of the moon In Idaho is a great landscape for a variety of needs.
- Wine interests and agriculture? We are in the heart of wine country that is explored regularly by people as far away as Australia.
Bottom line: The Pacific Northwest can likely fit whatever terrain or landscape you are trying to find.