How and where do you want to compete?
Benson has worked with dozens of wine brands and winegrowing regions to answer this complex question, including Bordeaux, Diageo, and many others.
There are more than 120,000 wine SKUs sold in the U.S. each year, and competition among winegrowing regions is fierce. So a written marketing plan, a foundation that guides long-term marketing, is a prerequisite to even begin competing.
Using internal and client meetings, research and experience, Benson delivers a written Marketing Strategic Plan which includes:
- Company’s Purpose Statement: If there were no financial goals, why would the company exist?
- Envisioned Future: If the company achieves 10-year goals, what can we predict will be the markers of that success?
- Key Brand Benefit: Why should anyone care about your brand?
- Positioning Statement: The differentiated, sustainable advantages of the brand.
- Elevator Pitch: Can you explain your company to a stranger in ten seconds?
- Language for the Brand: What are the words that define the “voice” of the brand?
How do we measure success with Brand Consulting engagements? The clarity and vision of the final document, and the pathway it provides, define our success. If both the agency and client are enthusiastic about the direction the document provides, then we are on the right track to laying a solid foundation for future success.
As a stand-alone project or the first step in a longer term client-agency relationship, Benson’s Brand Consulting service will define how and where your brand competes, and how it can and will prosper in a crowded marketplace.