Easysale makes it convenient, safe and easy to turn your clutter into cash by selling your unneeded items on eBay. Drop off your items at our Lovers Lane retail store in Dallas.
Easysale’s drop-off service lets you work personally with one of our eBay experts.
Just bring the items you’d like to sell into our Dallas retail location. An Easysale expert will research each item’s past selling history on eBay and will estimate the item’s market value.
If your item is worth at least $50 on eBay, we can sell it for you. Using our research and experience, we’ll recommend a selling strategy that will get you the highest possible price for each item. We’ll also work with you to capture all the important information about your items, so that we can include it in the online listing.
Before you leave the store, you’ll receive a written receipt detailing each item you have left with us, along with the strategy we’ll use to sell it. And if it’s your first time to sell with us, we’ll be sure you understand the selling process and know exactly what to expect with our online auction service.
Easysale Does All the Work
Once you drop off your items, we do all the work. Easysale’s online auction service includes:
- Additional research, if necessary, to know how to best represent and sell your item
- Professional photography to visually showcase your item to its best advantage
- Expert copywriting to maximize your item’s exposure, including determining the best category in which to list your item and the key words that are most likely to match a prospective buyer’s online search
- Answering questions from prospective buyers to ensure that they have the information they need to bid with confidence on your item
- Protecting you against phony bidders and online scams
- Collecting payment from the winning bidder or buyer
- Careful packing and shipping of your item so that it arrives promptly and in good condition, minimizing returns
- Resolving any post-sale customer service issues with the buyer
Our brand and high feedback rating make buyers more likely to bid on our auctions rather than auctions run by individuals. And, because you are not identified as the seller, your safety and privacy are never at risk.