Whether your product is consumer, wireless, power, medical or industrial, Island Labs can help you gain access to the European Union market with CE Mark (CE certification) compliance testing. The European EMC directive applies to the majority of electronic or electrical products liable to cause or be disturbed by an electromagnetic disturbance. There are a few exemptions, but the majority of products either AC or DC powered with a processor or other active components are subject to the EMC directive.
- Identification of applicable standards for your product
- Pre-compliance Testing - we highly recommend undertaking some pre-compliance testing at our lab to help identify any problem areas early on. This helps to avoid re-testing of your product during final tests. We then provide you with:
- A report quantifying any problem area
- Assistance in the debugging process including working through potential solution
- CE Mark Certification - We undertake all of the testing required to prove that your product conforms to the appropriate standards. We provide you with a comprehensive report covering the tests undertaken allowing you to issue a declaration of conformity for your product.
We look foward to working with you towards a simple and fast route to product approvals.
Call: +1-250-898-4567 or email:
or fill out the online quote request form: