- Experienced guidance in selecting the right schools
- Personalized assistance throughout the entire placement process
- Planning and monitoring
- Review and progress assessment
- A professional approach to every client
How We Do It:
- Analyze students‘ academic history & non-academic interests and activities
- Review standardized test scores - GRE, GMAT etc
- Advise on educational options & admissions requirements
- Maintain close contact throughout the entire selection and admission process
- Regular visits and students support services
InterQuilon Solutions places students with the complete range of academic disciplines, including business, economics, education, international relations, science and technology, social sciences, and medical sciences among others. InterQuilon Solutions organizes its placement staff according to field of study, allowing staff members to develop strong relationships not only with admissions officers, but also with professionals in academic departments.
InterQuilon Solutions utilizes these extensive admissions and academic connections to the utmost benefit of the students being placed. To advise students about the best possible program options, InterQuilon Solutions placement specialists keep abreast of the rapidly changing specializations and trends within each field of study. Through an annual review of admissions information and other advising resources, InterQuilon Solutions placement specialists help students articulate their study objectives and identify academic programs that will best suit their study plans.
In addition to the standard placement process outlined below, InterQuilon Solutions has a proven track record of handling the following:
- Off-cycle placements for those students seeking a winter, spring, or summer admission.
- Fast-track placements into degree and non-degree programs for those candidates identified late in the admission season. InterQuilon Solutions facilitates late placement by pre-identifying schools that will entertain late applications and/or reserve seats for qualified applicants.
- Placement in educational systems through the entire USA and Canada.
- Consortium arrangements where InterQuilon Solutions works with existing arrangements and/or identifies quality programs willing to host clusters of students or meet another sponsor-identified need. Surveys, formal solicitations of interest, solicitation of proposals, and site visits are among the strategies employed to ensure quality programs are selected.
- ‘Self-placed’ student assistance for those candidates who have previously applied to colleges and universities.
InterQuilon Solutions implements a three stage process that will match the student to the program. This process covers.
Selecting and Applying to Universities