The opportunities that social media present an event environment are quite literally immense. By linking social media profiles to an event-goer's RFID device, you and your brand partners are promoted extensively to the wider digital world, with each interaction proven to result in up to 1,000 page impressions online.
By connecting friends through social media, audience members can interact across the site, while engagement points allow them to share their experience online. Possibilities include check in points, like posts, photo upload stands, competition zones and digital reward areas, while custom-built measurement dashboards allow you to gauge how far that excitement has spread beyond your gates.
The benefits include:
- Organisers are able to connect directly via social media before, during and after the event.
- Unique and exciting opportunities for event, brand and artist engagement.
- Facebook profiles linked with mobile festival apps fully integrate the physical event space with the digital world.
- Check in points, 'like' signs, surveys and reward areas allow your audience to share its excitement online.
- Detailed measurement dashboards let you gauge exactly where and how far your message is spreading.
- Your audience becomes 'event ambassadors' allowing savings on marketing and promotional costs.
- Integration with off site partners (transport providers, city areas, venues etc.) becomes a possibility, extending the event brand.
Knowing more about who your ticket-buyer is, what they like and how they interact with your event gives you access to detailed analytics that can help refine marketing campaigns, incentivize and reward. Read on for more.