Intellitix | Services - mobileapplications
Event-specific mobile apps are now commonplace, and as manufacturers continue to roll out NFC-enabled phones, the possibilities for RFID technology widens significantly. NFC and RFID are the same technology. By linking together the ticket, phone, cashless payments, event information, location services and social media, the physical and digital communities connect ever more closely.
Imagine your audience being able to find their friends or family at the touch of a button, sending 'virtual' drinks to welcome each other on site, instantly upgrading to VIP packages and buying event dollars in seconds, using their phone to validate entry and all the while tweeting or posting updates on Facebook, promoting your event online.
Some of the benefits:
- High density wi-fi networks mean event-goers are able to share their excitement online, promoting your event.
- Location-based services allow your audience to connect and easily find each other.
- Event-goers can be alerted when their friends arrive or 'check in' to specific areas, further linking the event community.
- Event 'dollars', merchandise and virtual drinks can be swapped, purchased or sent via mobile phones.
- Using touch points or brand areas, free content can be downloaded directly to phones and watched or listened to immediately.