Service providers are constantly looking for new ways to promote their services and the importance of billing as a marketing tool has often been overlooked. A direct, branded invoice offers the capability to customize the consumer interface and even up-sell additional services. As service providers try to adapt to consumer needs, more are realizing that to acquire new customers, the market demands that they offer a variety of payment options.
Integretel's direct billing ASP product, DirectIMPACT®, allows you to bill and collect virtually any product or service through a customizable invoice but at a fraction of the cost of maintaining an in-house billing system. DirectIMPACT® provides a full suite of back office functions including:
- Rating Management – Match dominant carrier or apply custom tariffs and evencombine various rating methods within a single rate plan.
- LEC BNA – Billing Name & Address (BNA) information can be automatically retrieved through Integretel's existing LEC relationships.
- Recover Lost Revenue – DirectRETURN®, an optional service, is available to automatically recover lost revenue from other billing methods such as CLEC unbillables and expired credit cards.
- Customizable Invoice Images – Increase branding capabilities and improve direct communication with end users.
- Comprehensive Reporting – Complete flexibility regarding information delivery and format including web-based viewable and downloadable data.
- Cash Management – supports the posting of payments and adjustments directly to the customer's account on a daily basis.
- Promotional Messages – Enahance revenue by promoting other products and services either with custom messages on the invoice itself or through automated inserts.
- OnlineControl – access the DirectIMPACT® Customer Management module via a standard web browser allowing for the set up and maintenance of customer accounts along with the ability to view detailed invoice information.
As an outsourced billing vendor, Integretel manages the back-office details allowing clients to focus on building their core business. DirectIMPACT® can handle millions of transactions daily and can be fully integrated with other services including Customer Care and FraudIMPACT®.