Accounting and Bookkeeping
Let's face it, unless your business is accounting or bookkeeping, keeping financial records is probably not what you do best. Every successful business needs accurate record keeping knowing where they are and seeing where they are headed.
Business decisions that are based on accurate facts mean having a clear picture of your financial situation at all times; but the daily demands of running your business can be overwhelming. Often record keeping and financial reporting do not get the attention they deserve.
We provide professional Bookkeeping solutions and work with you to determine the level of bookkeeping service that's appropriate. We offer an in-house bookkeeping solution or we can subcontract and manage it on your behalf. If you would like to operate completely independently, we can also set you up with the tools and training that you'll need.
Your needs might dictate a monthly service that includes payroll tax, GST, PST and WSIB filings. Or, you might need a more frequent solution (i.e. weekly or daily) including bill payments, payroll calculations, accounting for sales, and receipt bookkeeping.
For some of our clients, bookkeeping is more complex and includes full financial statements, transaction detail, accounts receivable and accounts payable reporting. Simple or sophisticated, we offer the custom tailored solution that's suited to you.
We provide a full range of bookkeeping / accounting services including
- Full charge bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Daily, weekly or monthly record updates
- General ledger maintenance
- Records data entry
- Reports and analysis
- Inventory accounting
- Government remittances (GST, PST, WSIB, EHT, ETD)
- Management reports
- Preparation of financial statements
- Year end Closings and Financial statements
- Accounting software selection/setup
- Preparation for Government audit, full support and assistance in audit
Growing businesses often reach a point where they require professional financial advice but cannot afford a full-time CFO or Controller.
Our controller solution offers you a part-time, virtual CFO with experienced support at a fraction of the cost.
We help you prepare budgets for profit planning, setting financial targets and goals. We actively assist you in interpreting your monthly reports that monitor key performance indicators that apply to critical areas of your business. We work closely with our clients as partners to provide insight and assistance into the financial management, processes, and control of their business. Having financial reports on a monthly basis helps you make better informed and timely decisions around your business finances.
Financial Reports provide an overview of your businesses financial conditions in both short and long term. Our monthly reporting package includes:
- Income Statement: showing the revenues, expenses, and profit for the month and Year-to-Date so that you can track how profitable you are.
- Balance Sheet: shows you the cash available, accounts receivable, inventory balances, fixed assets, accounts payable, GST/PST payable, source deductions payable, taxes payable, bank loans, shareholder loans, and retained earnings.
- A/R Aging: detailed report showing which customers owe money and how old the balances are.
- A/P Aging: detailed report showing which bills are unpaid based on when they are due.