What is Backlink Monitor?
If you're actively engaged in a link building campaign, then you need Backlink Monitor. Use the integrated scheduler to automatically generate
scheduled reports. Get daily, weekly or monthly backlink reports so you'll know immediately which links stick and which don't. Backlink Monitor can
also check multi-tier backlinks. Just enter all the URLs into the backlink list and Inspyder Backlink Monitor will automatically sort out the link
Features and Benefits
- Multi-tier Backlink Checking - Enter all your backlink URLs and let Backlink Monitor sort out the hierarchy
- Low cost, no limits - Backlink Monitor has a low one-time cost, no matter
what the size of your website or how often you use it!
- CSV Reports - Export Backlink Monitor's results to CSV for Excel or input into other SEO tools
How does it work?
Backlink Monitor works by automatically fetching each backlink page. It parsed the HTML of that page looking for links to your website. If you're
doing multi-tier backlink checking, Backlink Monitor searches the page for other URLs that are in your backlink list. When completed, your link hierarchy
is automatically generated and displayed on the Link Hierarchy tree!
Backlink Monitor also tracks a variety of link statistics, including IP addresses, "Class C" IP addresses, anchor text and more. Download a free trial today
and see it for yourself.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 2008 Server (R2)
- 32-bit and 64-bit supported
- 2Ghz Pentium 4 CPU
- 256MB RAM
- 100MB of available hard disk space