Industrial Steam Products - Tray Type Pressurized Deaerator
Stainless Steel, Deaerator, Boiler Feedwater
- COUNTER FLOW TRAY design deaerator provides guaranteed removal of all dissolved oxygen in excess of .005 cc/liter from 5% to 100% of deaerator capacity.
- ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION FOR MODULATING DEAERATOR LEVEL control includes a HART compatible differential pressure transmitter, PID controller, and motorized control valve.
- MULTIPLE DEAERATOR CONFIGURATIONS: vertical single tank, standard "tank car" type, or flanged heater section, all providing the same high quality deaeration.
- ONLY STAINLESS STEEL components come in contact with undeaerated water. Deaerator trays and tray box are all stainless steel.
- A.S.M.E. Code and National Board stamped receivers - 50 psi. Standard vessel options include stress relieving, non-destructive testing and full vacuum.
- CUSTOM ENGINEERED PACKAGED DEAERATOR SYSTEM includes boiler feedwater pumps and quality components to insure reliable service.
- Counter Flow Tray type deaerators are capable of accepting high percentages of condensate returns without adverse effects on performance. This is possible because the deaeration process does not require a flow of steam for scrubbing. All second stage scrubbing is done by the cascading process through the trays. The counter flow design provides maximum performance because the cleanest incoming steam contacts the water that requires final deaeration, thus stripping out the last traces of oxygen.
- GUARANTEED DEAERATOR PERFORMANCE from 5% to 100% of load standard sizes ranging from 6,900 lbs/hr to 300,000 lbs/hr (up to 1,000,000 #/hr upon request)
- CUSTOM ENGINEERED PACKAGED DEAERATOR SYSTEM results in a small foot print, minimal onsite installation costs, and a single source of responsibility for all major components.
, Stainless Steel
Contact Industrial Steam
Email - none provided
Print this page