Providing Dynamic Customized Training and Quality Products
Industrial Rescue and Fire utilizes a two-instructor system for all our first time classes. The lower student to instructor ratio provides greater safety and increased learning, thereby maximizing value and productivity.
All IRAF instructors are career Fire Fighters with IFSAC certification and years of real emergency experience.
We are committed to providing safe and effective training.
IR&F Training programs include:
Confined Space Entry
Technical Rope Rescue
You can choose from one of our standard programs or we can develop a course specifically for you, customized to your needs and requirements.
Discover the Difference
Below is a typical course outline.
Confined Space/Rope Rescue
- Ropes and Knots
- Anchors, Mainline and Belay Setup
- Confined Space Awareness, Attendant, Entrant and Supervisor Responsibilities Training
- Rappelling and Remote Lowering
- Mainlne, Wall and Basket Rescue Pick-offs
- Ladder, Stairwell, High Angle, Vessel and Tower Rescue
- Mechanical Advantage Rigging
- Atmosphere Monitoring
- Lock Out Tag Out
- SCBA, SABA Systems and Ventilation
- Self Rescue (Percell Prusiks)
- Vehicles of Contamination
- Size-up and Incident Command
- Designed to Exceed OH&S Requirements
We are committed to creating safe working environments. All our instructors are registered EMTs and defibrillator equipped.
Rescue training is physically demanding; therefore, with consent, we take blood pressure and heart rate readings before and after rescue scenarios.