Inaport provides comprehensive data migration, data integration and data transformation for versions 4.x and 5.x (2011) of
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Inaport is characterized by ease of use, exceptional
matching capability, and a no-code approach. Despite its breadth and power, however, Inaport is affordably priced
and has low ownership costs, ensuring excellent value without compromise.
Inaport can be used to integrate your on-premise or hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM
system with other enterprise or external sources of data, and provides bi-directional
data transfer. Typical examples include:
- Automatically handle web databases, marketing campaigns, telemarketing
- Populate and update Accounts with ERP data such as order history, products
- Synchronize CRM data with other applications
- Import leads from Excel, Access, text files
- Update Accounts and Contacts from cleaned data
- Accounting or ERP data into custom entities
- Identify and block duplicates during data transfer
Typical steps of a data import or data transfer can be found here.
When importing data into a CRM system, it is vital to ensure that the correct records are updated
and that duplicates are not created.
Customer data frequently requires reformatting to ensure consistent, accurate
and clean information is transferred. Inaport provides an extensive library of functions for
data transformation and manipulation; the ability to add new fields to incoming data;
and the ability to perform extensive conditional tests on data to allow for action based on data quality.