Introducing the Next Generation of Single Member Sizing Software
For decades, architects, engineers, and dealers have
relied on Weyerhaeuser to provide single member sizing software
for specifying and designing structural products.
Whether you're sizing joist, beams, posts, or studs,
Forte™ software performs load calculations
and identifies solutions for the conditions and geometry
you input. Size for a specific spacing, member depth, or
just the best economical fit.
Forte users will appreciate:
- Predict floor performance with Weyerhaeuser's proprietary
TJ-Pro™ Rating system.
- Design horizontal and vertical members in one job
- A flexible Job Tree for organizing your member
- More efficient load input - no more base loads and
- Graphical illustrations for easy identification and
input of member types.
- Forte software is fully compatible with all Microsoft
supported operating systems.
What's new in Forte version 3.0?
- Materials Manager with Pricing
- Link and Transfer Support Reactions
- Roof Loading Assistant for Wall Headers
- Reinforced Cantilevers
- Save Job Summary as MS Word document for adding custom notes
- Column Caps (as a support type for beams, not column cap design)
- Metric Input and Output
- 4x Dimesion Lumber
- Microllam® LVL 2.0E
- Parallam® PSL 2.2E