Earth Trends Modeler is a revolutionary earth observation software tool that allows you to model and analyze earth trends and ecosystem dynamics. The software is purpose-built for global change research and analysis, such as exploring climate events like El Niño or related sea surface temperature fluctuations and their geographic impacts. Earth Trends Modeler capitalizes on the extraordinary archive of global image time series data that is currently available.
Earth Trends Modeler is fully integrated within the IDRISI GIS and Image Processing software, allowing for seamless data preprocessing, manipulation and analysis. No other software technology provides such a coordinated suite of data mining tools needed by the earth system science community for climate change analysis and impact assessment.
Earth Trends Modeler Key Features
- Extract and analyze long-term global trends and their impacts
- Examine relationship between time series
- Examine trends in seasonality
- Isolate true change from normal environmental variability
- Uncover and analyze patterns of variability across temporal scales
- Preprocess image time series data including noise removal and deseasoning
Learn more about Earth Trends Modeler