Before Landing « I am

By: I Am Immigrant  09-12-2011

So you got your immigration visa and now you are preparing yourself to fly.

This is a list of things to bring from Egypt before coming:

1. Worship and prayer stuff:

Alfagr Alarm: This is awesome. A clock that you adjust to your city code(Montreal 1514} and it will play the call for prayer [..]

Contact I Am Immigrant

Email - none provided

Print this page

Other products and services from I Am Immigrant


Halal Food « I am

Pigs, also called hogs or swine, are the animals that Allah ordered Muslim not to eat. Not everything is Halal to eat but not all food is pork and Alcohol. Here I am putting you the pork, pig cuts and names.


Find work « I am

Because when you send your resume and nobody reply you, you will get depressed and you will lose chance of sending to these companies again when you get more ready. It is not easy to get a job so my advice is, don’t start sending your resume unless you are prepared.


Education « I am

Ecole de technologie supérieure École de technologie supérieureMontrealF1974&0000000000004050.0000004,050&0000000000000630.000000630&0000000000004680.0000004,680. There are 17 universities in the largely French-speaking Canadian province of Quebec.


Integration « I am

This is the cost of the services you get, the medical service, the clean streets and other services. The government gets a % of each individual income every year. Two weeks left to the last day of income taxes submission. You have to submit the papers by.


Behind the scene « I am

Did you know that Palestinian license plates in Zionist entity are color coded to distinguish jews from non-jews. Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for jews and the remaining 15% is divided among all. Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in the Zionist entity.