| HYTEK 3D iVCam - Stereo 3D Webcam Suite (480k) |
Revolutionize your online video experience since year 2006.
This bundle pack includes:
1. (Camera exterior color may vary in actual package)
(Max resolution 800x600, 30fps at 320x240, 30fps at 640x480, CMOS, 24bit RGB etc.)
2. Four pairs of red/cyan glasses
3. A mini triport with extendable legs
4.One free license of software (valued at $29USD)
5.Quick Installation Guide
Photographed by Jeffrey
The dual camera's setup can be adjusted at horizontal/vertical direction as well as the
distance between two cameras. This provides more flexibilities for camera's alignment, 3D
depth adjustment and base object distance selection. Besides it still keeps the two webcams
as two separate devices, much better than fixed single 3D webcam's design in terms of
value and functionalities. And the 12 different video mixing modes provide multiple 2D and
3D viewing methods besides anaglyph 3D.
| System Requirement: |
OS: Winxp or up, CPU: 2.4GHZ or up, RAM: 256M or up, two USB
2.0/1.1 ports, 200M hard disk free space.
Key Features of HYTEK Stereo 3D Camera Driver:
- Creates a virtual 3D camera that gathers video from two physical cameras
- Compatible with MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger, QQ , and other video chatting software, chat in 3D
- 12 different video mixing output modes : left, right, side by side, side by side with ratio, up and down, up and down with ratio, 3D color anaglyph, 3D
gray anaglyph, 3D true anaglyph, 2D in 3D, 3D in 2D. Can be configured in filter property page. The last settings will be remembered for next time
- Compatible with AMCAP, Windows Media Encoder etc software to record 3D anaglyph video, movie
- Provide pin property page for left and right camera selection and set video output size . The last settings will be remembered for next time loading.
- Used for personal or company 3D video conferencing, industry dual camera monitoring system or stereo camera system etc.
Right side is video in color anaglyph
Viewed with Red / Cyan glasses, you will
see 3D .(3D glasses needed). Add more depth to your video
Left side to show that 3D Webcam
integrate seamlessly into msn live
Right side is video in side by
side mode. Same usages as
picture in picture mode. (2D
video, no 3D glasses needed to
view). The usage is only limited by
Above is video in picture in picture mode.
Using this mode, user can show more
aspect of the person or scene that he/she
wants to share with the partners on the
other end. Or two person video
conferencing at one end don't need to
squeeze in front of one camera anymore,
they can each have one camera in front of
them and be a lot more comfortable. Or
you can put one camera to show a big
view of a scene, while the other camera
show a closer details of one object. And
there are a lot more usages that you can
create with this picture in picture mode!
This is 2D video, so no 3D glasses
needed to view.
STEREO 3D CAMERA AND DRIVER
LABVIEW TOOLKIT AND
USB FORCE PLATE