At HOW Solutions we understand that downsizing can be a physically exhausting, emotional and overwhelming transition. Moving is especially stressful for the senior with deteriorating health or dealing with the loss of a partner. Adult children living out of town or juggling demanding careers cannot always assist with their parents' relocation.
HOW Solutions has developed specialized services that eliminate the strain and frustration associated with this task. Services for both the 'empty-nester' and the senior include:
- Plan development for the downsizing process
- Sort and organize belongings; help decide what to keep and what to give away
- Arrange for appraisal, sale or disposal of the balance of your belongings
- Pack and ship items promised to family and friends
- Prepare a floor plan for placement of items in your new home
- Prepare your home for sale (including staging)
- Arrangements with moving company (estimates and details)
- Handle change of address notifications
HOW Solutions are impartial professionals who handle every aspect of the downsizing transition with consideration, care and dignity during a time of personal and emotional stress.