FUNDRAISING FOR PROFIT
Make your next fundraiser one they won’t forget!
Fundraising has become big business. Whether you are raising a few thousand or a few hundred thousand dollars, you have to be well organized to get the donors attention. Hostetter Auctioneers provide professional fundraising and auction services from goal setting to bid calling to final settlement.
Hostetter Auctioneers conducts more than 40 fundraising auctions a year throughout the United States, raising in excess of 1 million dollars — everything from a black tie dinner auction to an informal church social. We provide a complete program designed to entertain your audience and generate the funds you need. The key to a successful fundraiser is a working knowledge of donated items, their value and how to best market them.
A professional auctioneer will entertain your audience while maximizing the return for your organization. Your fundraiser will become a welcomed annual event. Auctions are a consistent source of funds and the life blood of an organization’s cash flow.
You can incorporate into your event an awards program, staff recognition, educational awareness on your organization and its many accomplishments or use it as a means to build enthusiasm from within your organization.
Auctioneering is our full-time passion and business — conducting auctions on real estate, business liquidations and estates. We are committed to help your organization meet their goals.
So whether your goal is to raise $2,000 or $200,000, we can help!
Multiple Sources of Revenue for Your Event:
- Dinner Registration
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction
- Chinese Auction
- Reverse Auction
- 50-50 Drawings
- Treasure Chest
- Underwriting Food, etc.
- Program Advertising
- Cash Donations
- Non-cash Donations
- Matching Donations
Hostetter Auctioneers Provide:
- An Experienced Auction Company Established in 1955
- Complete Fundraising Consulting
- Assistance in Planning and Goal Setting
- Instruction on Item Solicitation
- Professional Auctioneers and Champion Bid Callers
- Marketing Specialists
- A Working Knowledge of Donated Items and Their Values
- Portable, Wireless Sound System
- Computerized Auction System
- Auction Paperwork, etc.
Numerous Organizations Have Used the Expertise of
Sherman Hostetter Auctioneers Staff:
- Tony Dorsett McGuire Home
- Joe Namath United Way & Special Olympics
- Leukemia Society
- L.C. Greenwood Boys Home
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Safari Club International – throughout the United States
- Coalition for Christian Outreach
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Voluntary Action Center
- Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Children & Youth Christmas Tree Auction
- American Cancer Society Bachelor Bid
- Youth Guidance, Inc.
- Contact Beaver Valley
- Various Church and Civic Organizations
- March of Dimes
- Penguins Alumni Association
- Beaver County Humane Society
- Lighthouse for the Blind
- American Respiratory
- Neighborhood Academy
- Beulah Beach
- Salvation Army
- Robert’s Roadside
- Ligonier Camp & Conference
- Hillcrest Christian Academy
- Lions Club
- Central Catholic
- Center for Hope
- Girl Scouts of America
- Wellesley Institute
- Sewickley Academy
- Chippewa E. Free Church
- Our Lady of the Angel
- Children’s Home of Pittsburgh & Lemieux Family Center