What do you want your website to do?
A good website design is transparent. It's important for easily locate information. I focus on the following principles when developing websites:
- intuitive and inviting
- appealing graphics
- clean coding and accessibility
I am client focused! My goal is to custom design a website that meets your needs and is unique to you. The majority of my clients are referred by satisfied clients.
An initial meeting will include discussing individual business needs..identifying your target audience, your objectives, content, a timeline and a financial budget.
As I develop your site, you'll get to see the step-by-step process Communication is important - this is your chance to provide feedback!
Once the website is completed, it's then time to launch it.
What else can I do for you?
- create appealing galleries for artists and photographers who want to display their work
- use social media to reach a larger audience
- secure a domain name, web hosting and search engine submission for the website
- analyze and make suggestions for updating
- prepare websites for search engine submissions by optimizing
- page titles, content, meta tags and external links
- provide training on how to use various types of software to update your site yourself
Managing your own website and need some help?
Are you using a content management system? Would you like help in confiugring it to match your needs?
Let me help!
I'd be happy to discuss your needs whether if be to update content, add new sections and/or graphics plus anything else that you require.
If you have questions visit my .
If you want to discuss a project use the form on the .