Hire A Daughter
Hire A Daughter
Pet Care, cell phone, Household Services
We offer a variety of non-medical services and have organized them
according to their complexity. We know any one of them may make life
easier or more enjoyable, so choose the combination that works for you.
We like to think we add to the quality of life for our clients.
With the client and/or their adult children, depending on the
circumstance, we will discuss expectations and services required.
Whether you need services regularly, once in a while or one-time only,
we are here to help.
We are sensitive to a person’s need for privacy and at the same time
hope to facilitate normal family communication. Together we will
establish appropriate feedback channels to keep everyone in the loop.
Tier 1 Services
- Attending (medical) appointments.
for the ‘patient’, asking questions and digging deeper for more
information. Additionally, establishing cell phone contact between
concerned children and their parent’s doctor during the appointment.
- Co-ordinating appointment follow-up and communication between the various parties.
standard forms including Power of Attorney, Wills, banking forms and so
on; faxing back and forth to adult children, or to appropriate agencies.
- Composing letters and other documents as required.
Tier 2 Services
personal appointments, whether with the doctor, dentist, optometrist,
hairdresser, chiropodist, chiropractor, or just for a manicure –
sometimes it takes more than one phone call and sometimes it all has to
be re-scheduled. We can help with telephone tag, and keeping track of
- Accompanying you to social events such as local card games, theatre, or a gallery show you’d like to take in.
community services for you, such as Meals on Wheels, Community Care
Access Centre (CCAC), local seniors group or other support groups
- Arranging for household services such as cleaning services, plumbers, painters, appliance repair, and so on.
- Filing bills, mail, and other documents.
Tier 3 Services
- Daily check-in service.
- Shopping, whether
for groceries, gifts, or household items. This can be accompanied, or
unaccompanied, whatever works for your situation.
an event – a birthday party, having friends over for bridge, or going
out to the theatre, we can help with the arrangements, and make sure
things go smoothly.
- Pet care – pets can be a great joy;
we can help by picking up their special food, organizing trips to the
vet, and other related tasks.
- Organizing closets, seasonal clothes, photos, collections.
, Household Services
, Pet Care