Whether you are a non-profit leader faced with adapting to new funding guidelines or sources, or modifying past best practices to reflect an entrepreneurial mindset, HIP Strategic Consulting can help.
We specialize in helping non-profit managers and boards find solutions that address their current challenges. Our sustainability assessments provide non-profit managers and boards with a clear understanding of the business environment in which they work, as well as existing opportunities. These sustainability assessments cover:
- Organizational mission, vision, values;
- Current competitive environment;
- Industry and sector trends;
- Market share in geographic marketplace;
- Organizational strengths and weaknesses;
- Changing client needs;
- Core costs associated with delivering mandate; and,
- Existing opportunities for growth.
The sustainability assessment enables non-profit managers and boards to evaluate the future direction of the organization, to address identified issues, respond to opportunities, and to develop action plans that ensure long-term non-profit business growth.