1) Our Kennels are hand selected and work with us on a standard protocol for health.
2) Our breeders are inspected on a regular basis by the Vet and as per USDA guidelines.
3) Our Veterinarian visits the kennels monthly. Before the pups leave the kennel we ensure that parents, pups and other dogs are of good health and welfare. All pups must be inspected by the Veterinarian in their kennel of origin.
4) All pups come with age appropriate immunizations, are veterinary health certified, are dewormed and are microchipped.
5) For the protection of your pup, a lifetime registration for the microchip is paid for in advance by us.
6) Pups come with a 1 Year Genetic Health Guarantee*.
7) We place puppies only when they are properly weaned after 8 weeks of age and meet all of the above conditions.
NB: We reserve the right to withhold the placement of any pup if we feel it is not in the best interest of the pup.