Customers have come to expect a wide range of solutions from the products made by the Hermes Group. This wide range is evidenced by the fact that there are over 40,000 product variations as well as a complete assortment of manufacturing sectors into which the Company sells. The diversity of Hermes products helps ensure extremely close tolerances on functional components such as turbine blades as well as decorative surfaces for tap fittings. Hermes employees will always find a solution, getting it right in terms of , productivity and cost.
Hermes works closely with industrial clients to tailor the abrasive tools exactly to their application and then manufactures them to order. Where immediate availability is essential, Hermes has an extensive network of stocking distributors to ensure rapid solutions with industrial quality products.
Today, Hermes products lead the way in all end-user sectors, e.g. in the steel, automotive, furniture and chipboard industries and also in glass and ski production. Abrasive tools are essential in the production of machines and vehicles; also for household products such as knives, scissors, cutlery, porcelain, furniture and even TV screens.
Creating customer benefit is our competitive advantage.
- Directly Employed, Highly Trained Nationwide Sales Force
- Knowledgeable Internal Sales Personnel
- Top Management Accessibility
- Product Engineering Department Available for Assistance and Training
- Field Engineers Available for Plant Surveys, Troubleshooting, In-House Consulting, and Product Testing
- Cost Control/Cost Awareness Programs
- Free Samples for Evaluation
- Color Printed Brochures and Literature
- Toll Free Phone/Fax Lines