What is Hammer Nutrition Hammer Whey?
Hammer Nutrition Hammer Whey is the ultimate protein supplement for endurance athletes, perfect for repairing muscles after long workouts, and packed with the three most important amino acids for muscle repair, leucine, isoleucine, and valine. It contains:
- Whey Protein Isolate (Milk) – the ultimate bioavailable form of protein you can find
- L-Glutamine – an amino acid that helps muscles recover faster
Why use Hammer Nutrition Hammer Whey?
Hammer Nutrition Hammer Whey isolate is virtually lactose and fat free, and can help:
- Improve recovery after long workouts
- Support the immune system
- Protect lean muscle tissue during heavy training periods
- Reduce post-workout soreness
Who can benefit from Hammer Nutrition Hammer Whey?
Hammer Nutrition Hammer Whey is the ultimate protein source for endurance athletes, with the highest bioavailability and the highest percentage of essential amino acids. It is ideal if:
- You want to recover faster between long workouts
- You need to increase your protein intake
- You want to preserve your muscle mass
- You want less post-workout soreness
How is Hammer Nutrition Hammer Whey best used?
1 scoop in a blender with 1 cup of unsweetened fruit juice and/or fresh or frozen fruit and 1 cup of rice milk, soy milk or low fat cow's milk. Add ice as desired.
97.9% lactose free, glutamine enhanced whey protein. Consume for recovery enhancement immediately following workouts and races or as part of a do-it-yourself Meal Replacement Powder (MRP). See chart below to determine your daily protein intake requirements.
Mixing / Usage Instructions:
- Mix 1 1⁄4 - 1 1⁄2 scoops Hammer Whey with 3-4 servings (6-8 Tbsp.) of Hammer Gel in 8-10 ounces (approx 235-500 ml) or more of water. This provides 366-476 calories from a 3:1 ratio of complex carbohydrates (69-92 grams) and 22.5-27 grams of protein.
- Mix 1 1⁄2 - 1 3⁄4 scoops of Hammer Whey with 3-4 scoops of HEED in 10-16 ounces (approx 300-475 ml) of water. This yields 408-526 calories in a 3:1 ratio of 75-100 grams of complex carbohydrates (69-92 grams) and 22.5-27 grams of protein.
- Mix 2-3 scoops of Sustained Energy with 1 scoop of Hammer Whey in 12-24 ounces (approx 350-710 ml) of orange juice. This provides approximately 460-575 calories from 27-31 grams of protein and approximately 81-105 grams of carbohydrates.
- To support a strong immune system during periods of stress and/or high training volume, and to safely raise levels of hGH (up to 400%!), take 1 scoop of Hammer Whey in 4-6 ounces (approx 118-177 ml) of water only, no carbohydrates, up to 30 minutes prior to bedtime.
Whey protein should not be used immediately before or during exercise due to it's tendency to produce ammonia, which causes muscle fatigue.
For protein supplementation before or during exercise we recommend Hammer Soy (with Hammer Gel or HEED mixed in), Perpetuem, or Sustained Energy.
|SKU ||SKU161442 |
|Quantity in stock ||
95 item(s) available
|Weight || 1.00 lbs
|Price: || $19.97 |
| Select a Size/Flavour to See Pricing |