What is Hammer Nutrition Hammer Soy?
Hammer Nutrition Hammer Soy contains just one ingredient:
- Soy Protein Soy protein is very low in fat, cholesterol, and lactose. It is derived exclusively from soy beans.
Why use Hammer Nutrition Hammer Soy?
Hammer Nutrition Hammer Soy is a vegetarian source equal to any animal protein, ideal for athletes who are lactose intolerant. It can be used:
- As a meat substitute
- In cooking instead of flour, to produce high protein foods
- As a high quality low fat protein source
- As an inexpensive protein supplement.
Who can benefit from Hammer Nutrition Hammer Soy?
Hammer Nutrition Hammer Soy is a soy based protein that is ideal for athletes if:
- You want to train harder soy helps buffer lactic acid buildup in the blood and muscles
- You want to recover quicker it is very high in glutamine
- You are a vegetarian
- You are lactose intolerant
- You want a soy product you can use in cooking instead of flour, to produce high protein foods
How is Hammer Nurtrition Hammer Soy best used?
Mix 1 scoop of Hammer Soy in a blender with 1 cup of unsweetened fruit juice and/or fresh or frozen fruit and 1 cup of rice milk, soy milk or low fat cow's milk. Add ice as desired.
Add to diet to increase daily protein intake. Hammer Soy is an ideal protein component of a pre-exercise meal or as part of a do-it-yourself Meal Replacement Powder (MRP). See chart below to determine your daily protein intake requirements.
Mixing / Usage Instructions:
- Mix 1D2 scoop Hammer Soy with 2-3 servings (4-6 tablespoons) of Hammer Gel in water.This yields approximately 46-70 grams of carbohydrates and approximately 12.5 grams of protein equaling roughly 240-330 calories.
- Mix 1D2 scoop Hammer Soy with 2-3 scoops of HEED in water. This yields 50-75 grams of carbohydrates and 12.5 grams of protein equaling approximately 255-355 calories.
- Mix 1D3 scoop Hammer Soy with 2-2.5 scoops of Sustained Energy in water. This yields approximately 49-61 grams of carbohydrates and 15-17 grams of protein equaling roughly 265-320 calories.
Hammer Soy is best used prior to and during exercise, because it produces almost no ammonia, a primary cause of muscle fatigue.
|SKU ||SKU1614512 |
|Quantity in stock ||
10 item(s) available
|Weight || 0.00 lbs
|Price: || $39.97 |
| Select a Size/Flavour to See Pricing |