What is Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes?
Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes is precisely mixed to ensure that you're getting all the right minerals in exactly the right balance. It contains:
- Sodium - Regulates the water in the body and plays a role in numerous critical body functions.
- Calcium promotes growth
- Magnesium - necessary for normal nerve and muscle function.
- Potassium - Essential for normal cell function, the regulation of heartbeat, and the function of the muscles.
- Vitamin B6 - important for the development and maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Manganese - needed for enzyme structure
- L-Tyrosine stimulates the release of HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
Why use Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes?
Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes is balanced to provide the right amount of electrolytes. Too much fluid or too few electrolytes is bad news for your stomach, your muscles, and your performance. It can help:
- Prevent cramping, spasms, and other heat related issues
- Enhance endurance
- Improve the absorption of nutrients
- Eliminate upset stomach during hot weather training
Who can benefit from Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes?
Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes delivers a precise dose of essential electrolytes to keep an athlete's mineral supplies in balance. It is ideal if:
- You work out hard
- You sweat a lot
- You work out in the heat
- You do long workouts
- You are an endurance athlete
How is Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes best used?
Take 1-3 capsules per hour during prolonged exercise in hot weather. Extreme conditions may warrant higher dosages.
Use prior to, during, and after workouts to satisfy the body's electrolyte requirements with maximum precision.
Mixing / Usage Instructions: Use as needed but primarily when:
- Exercise lasts for more than 2 hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
- Exercise lasts less than 2 hours and:
- Temperature is above 80 degrees and/or 70% humidity
- Temperature and humidity is 10 degrees or more above what you are accustomed to
1-3 capsules 30-60 minutes prior to exercise
1-6 capsules each hour during exercise
1-3 capsules after exercise Powder Note: Taste will limit you to 1-3 servings per hour. If conditions warrant more, additional capsules should be used.
Bodyweight, level of fitness, weather conditions, acclimatization level, and biological predisposition all greatly affect electrolyte depletion so you must do your own trials with Endurolytes dosing, under a variety of conditions, to determine individual requirements.
Endurolytes DOES NOT prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other dangerous physical condition resulting from over exertion in the heat.
|SKU ||SKU16143 |
|Quantity in stock ||
4 item(s) available
|Weight || 1.00 lbs
|Price: || $28.97 |
| Buy More Save Big! |
|Buy One ||
| $28.97 || $26.97 || $24.97 || $22.97 || $19.97 |