Green IT Tools is your source for everything you need to measure and reduce your organization's footprint.
Membership is just $99 and gives you access to everything you need to measure and reduce your organization's footprint.
You will be armed with information and advice from leading green IT consultants. We pride ourselves on being 100% vendor neutral – meaning; we do not promote specific software or hardware solutions.
The information is organized by various stages of a green IT project – so you can easily identify what you need.
You will instantly have access to:
- The Green IT Guide, which presents you with a project framework and many resources
- Extremely useful white papers
- Monthly webinars with varying topics
- 30 minutes of project coaching
- 'Ask an Expert' feature, where you can post as many questions as you want and receive almost-immediate response.
- Top industry articles and videos
- The Green IT blog, which posts the latest developments in green IT
- Green IT Tools newsletter
- Green IT Toolkit at a greatly discounted price of $149 (one-time fee). The Toolkit arms you with tools designed by leading green IT consultants and used in organizations such as Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI). It includes spreadsheets for data capturing, allows you to automatically calculate metrics and offers a presentation to educate staff about green IT.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011