GoodCorporation provides a range of services to help organisations
to measure, manage and embed responsible business practice.
We help people working in compliance, ethics and corporate responsibility
to assess risk and protect reputation by ensuring that good
practices are in place.
Many of GoodCorporation’s assessments are based on the globally
recognised GoodCorporation Standard, developed in 2000, in conjunction
with the UK’s Institute of Business Ethics.
- GoodCorporation Standard
- Bespoke Ethics Assessment
- BITC CRI Audit
- Bribery & Corruption - adequate procedures
- Code of Conduct audits
- Community Project Evaluation
- Due Diligence of Intermediaries
- EITI Audit
- Ethical Project Management
- Ethics Training
- Global Compact Compliance
- ISO26000 Assessment
- Mystery Customer Reviews
- Small Organisation Assessment
- Sustainable Restaurant Association
- Treating Customers Fairly