Remote Training Collar- Dogtra Training Collar for Dogs Oakville Ontario
Good Sit Dog Training
- Precise stimulation level (0-127)
- Reduced receiver/collar designed for smaller dogs
- 1/2 mile range
- 'Nick', 'Constant' and non-stimulating pager
- Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low light conditions
- Three bar battery life indicator
- Receiver (two collar receivers for dogtra two-dog models)
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Owner's manual
Dogtra Key Features
Is your dog controlling your life? Does it steal food from the counter, nuisance bark, pull you on walks, or ignore you when called at home or in the hunting field? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then it's time to take charge with a Dogtra e-collar. Regardless of your dog's behavior issues, Dogtra has an e-collar to fit your needs. Our patented Exact-stim, stimulation control, offers an exact correction level for every dog's temperament, without jumps in between levels. Coupled with our non-stimulating attention getter pager/vibration feature, you have all the tools you need to modify your dog's behavior.
Major features found on Dogtra E-collars
- Stimulation Levels
- Our patented Exact-stim, stimulation control offers the precise correction level for every dog's temperament.
- The Exact-stim gives you a wide range of stimulation without jumps in between levels.
- Stimulation Types - "Nick" and "Constant"
- Nick stimulation is a momentary rapid burst of stimulation to get your dogs attention.
- Constant stimulation is on as long as you hold the button down and is used for demanding training situations or for stubborn dogs
- Non-stimulating Attention Getter
- The pager is a non-stimulating attention getter where the receiver/collar vibrates to get the dogs attention without stimulation.
- Receiver/Collar Size
- Our low/medium output units (175, 300, 280 and 7000) have a reduced receiver designed for dogs as small as 15 lbs.
- Our low/high output units can be used comfortably on dogs as small as 20 lbs.
- Stimulation Output
- Dogtra offers two types of stimulation output units. Our low/medium output units are for dogs with mild dispositions, and low/high output units are for stubborn dogs or for demanding training situations.
- Most Dogtra e-collars are fully waterproof (both handheld transmitter and collar/receiver).
- *Note: the 175NCP has a water-resistant handheld transmitter.
- Dogtra offers a full line of e-collars with different ranges for a variety of uses: 1 mile, 3/4 mile, 1/2 mile, and 400 yards.
- Battery Type/Charging Time
- Ni-MH batteries, 10-hr charging time
- Lithium batteries, 2-hr rapid charge
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Most units have a LCD screen so you can view the exact stimulation level.
- The screen has a back light for low light or night time usage.
- Belt Clip
- Some units have a belt clip for easy carrying of the transmitter.
Contact Good Sit Dog Training
Email - none provided
Print this page