GOMEZ DESIGN - Web Designers
Our Web development services include:
- Concept and planning
- Interface design
- Database design and deployment
- Graphics processing and creation
- Site structure and usability
- Static and dynamic page/site creation
- Cross browser compatibility issues
- E-Commerce and online security
- Client consultation
A typical Web site development project proceeds in six phases:
- Strategy Development and Planning
- Design Development
Each phase has specific tasks assigned to it to ensure an orderly, timely and effective product.
- Research is the key to creating a successful online presence. We will examine the existing resources available locally, nationally and internationally to ensure that your online presence is a valuable enhancement to the Internet community and achieves your own objectives.
- Strategy Development and Planning is essential to establishing emphasis and goals for the project. Schedules and budgets are refined and basic site architecture is established. Essential resources are defined. If required, your domain name is registered and hosting for the site is set up.
- Design Development is the process of exploring viable visual solutions compatible with the goals of the project and the client. Through innovation and refinement a solution is developed and established. Our goal is to provide ease of navigation, clarity of design and information displayed while allowing for future development and integration with other resources.
- Implementation is the process of bringing full functionality to the established design and site architecture. Visual elements are optimized and final text is established. The site is assembled with appropriate programming and thoroughly tested to work with all the major browsers. We review the content to ensure accuracy of the information.
- Installation is complete when the Web site is fully functional and accessible on the Internet at the address specified.
- Follow-up services are essential to drive Web traffic to any new Web site. The new site is registered with the major search engines. We also provide, on request, a detailed report of the number of visitors to the Web site as well as many other statistics. Monitoring and maintenance is ongoing as needed.
The result of this process will be a fine, custom-designed, communications tool that directly addresses the goals outlined at the beginning of this process. Gomez Design prides itself on timely delivery and budgetary accuracy.
Contact Gomez Design
Email - none provided
Print this page