We're in the uptime business. Making sure our clients' internet assets are always up and running - regardless of circumstances - is our ultimate goal. In fact, every business decision we make is measured against how that decision improves reliability. That's why you'll find multiple network connectivity options, measured and optimized network routing, and more.
Our dark fiber network serves most of metro Atlanta with two-redundant pathways between our facility and 56 Marietta Street. Should the need arise, we also offer a third connection option to 250 Williams Street. This diversity of network routing options enables you to choose the level of performance that best suits your business.
GNAX Backbone Infrastructure Diagram
Silver IP Service - Atlanta
- Consists of 1 on-net carrier (Cogent) and 2 carriers at 56 Marietta Street (nLayer & Telia)
- Supported by 20G fiber ring to 56 Marieta Street
Gold IP Service - Atlanta
- Consists of 1 on-net carrier (XO), 3 carriers at 56 Marietta Street (nLayer, Telia, PCCW) PLUS Internap at 250 Williams Street
- Route optimized across all carriers (measuring latency, packet loss, jitter)
- 32G fiber ring to 56 Marietta Street
- 10G fiber ring to 250 Williams Street
Connectivity available from our Dallas facility to a key communication center at 2323 Bryan Street. IP service available from GNAX, or choose your own provider and we'll supply the cross connect.
Silver IP Service - Dallas
- 100Mbps or 1G connections
- Cross-connects available to practically every local carrier