Ø Telecommunications (GSM & VSAT)
Ø Medical equipments
Ø Site Survey and Microwave survey
Ø Site Acquisition all over Afghanistan
Ø Installation and Commissioning of GSM/CDMA equipment including RBS (BTS) and Microwave (PDH and SDH)
Ø Tower erection services
Ø Technical assistance
Ø Transportation to all provinces of Afghanistan
Ø Maintenance services in above mentioned areas
Construction Management Services
At SMI Group, construction management services provide assurance to the owner of a well-run, problem-free job site. The team of experienced construction professionals provides cost control, scheduling coordination, quality control and timely execution of plans throughout the project. SMI Group's knowledge of local building codes, life safety requirements, permitting and other local nuances in the construction process is critical in the project's on-time and on-budget completion according to plan. The owner's interest is represented throughout the project, from start to finish, ensuring schedule compliance, coordinating proper document control and optimizing the owner's investment in the project.
In design/build projects, owners contract directly with a single entity—the design-builder—to provide both design and construction services. Design/build services may be provided by a single firm, a team of experts or as a joint venture and can offer clients with a number of advantages. Planning, design, engineering and construction responsibilities are integrated under one single source, thereby facilitating project delivery by streamlining the overall process.
Design/build project success is accomplished by applying a comprehensive project team management delivery system. The SMI Group Construction team's experience covers a broad range of professional services, from consulting and feasibility studies, to the complete design, engineering and construction expertise to fully implement a project. The planners, designers, engineers and builders work in concert throughout the entire project towards the common goal of providing a quality product at a competitive price.
The SMI has enough number of road expert engineers at national and Int’l levels. We import different road construction equipments from neighboring countries such as Pakistan, China etc. We have extensive potentiality in road constructions with best quality that matches international standards and norms.
Quality Assurance Control
- Allocate resources for optimal QA.
- Prepare a checklist of sources to be evaluated.
- Identify critical data elements and impacts on results and utility of the inventory.
- Review questionnaire design.
- Schedule routine checking of calculations and data entry.
- Prepare data checking programs incorporating standard range and missing data checks.
- Plan audit procedures.
Data Collection and Analysis
- Crosscheck identification of all major sources with permitting database to ensure inclusion.
- Check questionnaire responses and re-contact where necessary.
- Check data collected for missing information.
- Check emission estimation methods and consistency of application.
- Check calculated results against historical data for standard range check.
- Track data flow from raw data sheets to spreadsheet entry.
- Correct data errors - complete Data Error Report and file with QA coordinator.
- Check data after conversion to inventory format.
- Check individual data entries for missing emissions; SIC codes, implausible operating data, etc.
- Assign agency estimates for missing data on a consistent and documented basis.
- Review tabulated data for quality and identification of outliers.
- Check aggregate emissions.
- Check disaggregation of emissions.
- Compare results with other inventories.
To day‘s competitive construction company has increased the demand for better design concepts, improving construction programs and lower maintenance costs. SMI Group provides the professional and technical a skill of plan design and supervises the construction of a wide range of structures. We aim to provide our clients with the best and most up-to-date advice, whether employed in the traditional role of the engineer of the more recently popular arrangements such as design and construct.
Our philosophy is based on technical excellent and a total commitment to clients. Taking projects through from feasibility to detailed design, construction and commissioning, our engineers are committed to ensure our projects meet clients’ needs.
Successful construction depends on effective teamwork by the entire specialist in the design team backed by long experience of working closely with other construction industry profession. SMI Group, SMI Group’s. Priority is to ensure a coordinated approach to design concepts and details leading to integrated construction solutions as a local SMI Group’s technical capabilities cover a wide range of disciplines extending well beyond the traditional role of the structural engineer.
Our network of associates throughout the country gives clients the benefit of a local high quality services backed by additional support from the resource of the whole group, such as access to advanced computing facilities, the latest analytical methods, or the advice of other specialists with many years of practical experience.
RANGE OF SERVICES
Ø Project management
Ø Surveys and inspections
Ø Structural integrity checking
Ø Refurbishment and conversion
Ø Feasibility studies detailed design
Ø Detailed design
Ø Contract document preparation
Ø Construction supervision
Ø Failure investigation
Ø Litigation advise
Ø Retail developments
Ø Factories and warehousing
Ø Car parks
Ø Military facilities
Ø Masts and towers
Ø Leisure facilities
CIVIL ENGINEERING STRUCTRURES
Ø Tunnels culverts and subways
Ø Drainage and flood control structures
Ø Earth retaining structures
Ø Leisure parks
Ø Play ground (Stadiums )
TELECOM ENGINEERING STRUCTURE
Ø VSAT Installation, alignment and O&M
Ø GSM Antenna & Feeder
Ø VSWR Measurement
Ø BERT Test
Ø Microwave links
Ø BTS Installation
Ø Site integration