Reverse Logistics Portals and Software that improves profits
Customer Service, Project Management, Asset Management
| || |
Why use Portals to manage Reverse Logistics?
Successfully managing your key after market service functions improves your profitability and customer satisfaction. Reverse Logistics Portals enable businesses to accomplish the above at the highest possible level.
- timely and accurate communication among internal staff, customers and suppliers
- immediate access to data (such as spare parts, warranty information, and asset status)
- efficient workflow participation across all stakeholders
What we do
We provide both off the shelf portals and custom solutions that meet our client’s after market business objectives. These applications reduce cost and automate the key Reverse Logistics functions of trouble reporting, spare parts management, returns management, asset management and field services. These could be portals that reduce cost and stimulate product purchasesor complete web enablement of existing applications.
Our off the shelf Portal Suite:
- Returns Management - Trouble reporting and RMA
- Spare Parts Management system
- Asset and Contract Management system
Custom Built Solutions:
For our custom projects, we collaborate with your team to ensure there is a clear understanding of requirements before we begin significant programming. We recognize however that changes do occur and our collaborative approach to design and project management allows us to incorporate most of your changes with minimal impact to the project scope and timeline.
Our philosophy is to listen to YOU and deliver the right solution based on your needs. To meet this objective, we’ve developed our skill set across multiple proprietary and open source platforms. Our expertise includes:
- Operating Systems – Windows and Linux.
- Programming – VB.Net, PHP, Java, C#, C++, XML/XSLT, HTML/DHMTL, JQuery, Others
- Mobile – Iphone, Android, Blackerry, Windows
- WEB Technologies – ASP.NET, ATLAS, AJAX, Others
Our focus is first and foremost to provide you with great customer service. This includes both the initial delivery of the application as well as ongoing support and enhancements. We believe great customer service includes attributes such as timely delivery, meeting commitments, being responsive to issues, availability of resources for communication and flexibility to incorporate change. Building a relationship with you based on these values is ultimately what allows us and you to be successful.
, Customer Service
, Project Management
, Reverse Logistics