| || |
Why you need us?
Service Logistics is an important part of Reverse Logistics. Creating superior customer satisfaction requires IT solutions that best supports your global customer service business processes by:
- Combining disparate customer impacting data from a variety of sources for superior analysis and treatment
- Supporting internal applications with reliable, timely and affordable resources
- Supporting channel partners through extranet sites in native languages and regional Internet Marketing
What we do
We support your service logistics business through alignment of our global IT resources in the areas of Customer Data Warehouses, System Support and Channel Partner Web Management. Our teams are located in Eastern Europe, Argentina, China and the United States. This distribution of resources allows for time zone support in the applicable native language; ensuring close alignment with your needs for issue resolution and enhancements.
Customer Management – Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence Solutions
Thoroughly understanding your customer and market behavior is a critical component to revenue retention and growth. Unfortunately, disparate information is normally fragmented across multiple systems, such as CRM, ERP, Billing, Case Management, etc. Bringing the right data together at the right time and reporting this information in a useful fashion is critical to support outstanding decision making and customer service.
We build data warehouses with business intelligence solutions integrating the right information for you to make optimal decisions.
Common projects use customer information from CRM systems such as SalesForce.com; with incident reports from a separate application; with customer billing from an ERP; with data from up to 50 other sources; resulting in a series of management and KPI dashboards that management uses to improve profitability.
Application Support and Maintenance
We provide a high quality, responsive and affordable resource arrangements in two forms:
- staff augmentation in the U.S, Latin America or Asia Pacific regions
- application management agreements supported by our regional teams
We believe that superior customer satisfaction is primarily determined by the right combination of talent (skill and work ethic), business processes, operational procedures and management tools. By bringing this combination of work elements to our application support offering, we enter engagements with the confidence that we will deliver on time, with quality, and in accordance with your requirements.
- Reverse Logistics Domain Experts
- Project Managers
- IT Architects and System Engineers
- Programmers and Data Base Administrators
- Functional and system testers
- Others as needed
Channel Partner – Web Management
Growing and sustaining your business requires active involvement from your channel partners. Successfully driving sales from your partners in global markets requires a unique and highly effective web management solution. We understand the intricacies of these markets, from graphic design to communication styles. For example, our South American based team is native in the language of Web and Social Media as well as Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. We specialize in building and supporting web portals that incent and support your channel partners using our expertise in:
- Web Consulting
- Web Design and Development
- Social Media service integration
- Content Management
- e-Commerce and e-Learning
- Usability and Navigability
- Web 2.0 Corporate Services
- Global Reach – IT Teams located in Eastern Europe, South America and Asia.
- Reliable - Resources are proven based on successful engagements.
- Efficient – Operating procedures and methods in place – including collaboration portal for project management; provides oversight and tracking of all activities
- Affordable - Combination of efficiencies and lower labor cost passed on to client