Global Fixed Asset Services and Physical Inventory Services
Asset Management, Reverse Logistics
| || |
Why you need us?
Large hardware, telecom and other equipment providers lease and support equipment to their major clients across the globe. This includes equipment such as servers, gateways, routers, devices, switches, and other computing equipment. Verification and tracking of this equipment on a periodic basis is an important asset management function that requires the use of qualified and reliable resources. However, most companies do NOT maintain necessary staff to perform this function when needed. Companies struggle to provision their resources to perform this important function in a cost effective fashion.
What we do
GlobalNow provides “feet on the street” resources to companies when and where as needed. These people are qualified service technicians with skills in the areas of hardware configuration, software, telecommunication systems and other broad asset expertise. Our combination of dependable global resources and advanced reverse logistics technology allows us to service our client’s customers/assets based on business demands. Our technicians are located across the U.S., Latin America and Asia Pacific; ensuring our client’s and their customers are provided a high level of service and support.
Our philosophy is to listen to YOU and deliver the right solution based on your needs. To meet this objective, we’ve developed our skill set across multiple platforms and functional capabilities. Our expertise includes:
- Inventory management – including counting and verification of equipment
- Equipment testing and verification – e.g. phone systems, servers, routers, other
- Information technology services – including application maintenance/integration
- Equipment Repair and Support
- Global Reach – Resource network deployed across Latin America and Asia and can expand as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Reliable - Resources are proven based on successful engagements. Typical team includes a project director with experienced program managers responsible for overseeing specific regions and appropriate technicians in key locations.
- Efficient – Operating procedures and methods in place – including collaboration portal for project management; provides oversight and tracking of all activities
- Affordable - Combination of efficiences and lower labor cost passed on to client
, Reverse Logistics