Glas-Col's Digital Pulse Mixer is capable of performing high or low speed pulse vortexing/mixing for most applications. This unit is able to accomodate a wide variety of glassware, racks, well plates or reactor blocks for accurate, repeatable results.
The microprocessor based control technology allows for display of speed, multi-function timer, and pulse profiling. Using the USB communications port and available LabNetix® software package, several units can be controlled through your personal computer.
- Micro-processor based control technology, for control of DC brushless motors
- Speed 150 to 1500 rpm, Speed Display Resolution: 1.0 RPM. Speed setting increment: 10 RPM
- 4- line back-lit LCD display
- Offset: 0.70"
- Built in digital timer (seconds: 1-60, minutes 1-60, hours 1-24)
- Preset run times of 30,60,90 and 120 seconds
- User selectable pulse profile
- USB Communication Port
- User friendly membrane switch interface (4 button)
- Electrical: 5 ft, 3 wire grounded cord and on/off power switch.
- Load Capacity: Maximum of 8 lbs at lower speeds
- Size: 16"w x 18"d x 17"h
- Platform: 11 5/8" x 14 1/4"