Here are the NEW 100% cards, notes and notepads.
Protecting the environment is an imperative we can all relate to. One way is seeking out more green products. That's why Giftsin24 offers personalized stationery sets and correspondence cards made from 100% recycled materials, and other eco friendly papers. Our corrugated stationery holders are made from 75% recycled material.
Not only that, Giftsin24 continues to expand its product portfolio to include environmentally friendly personalized notes, memo squares, tablet sets, note pads, and paper lists. You will be pleasantly surprised at the impressive feel of our papers, and the smooth writing surfaces they provide.
At Giftsin24, we want our paper consumers to be aware of what it means to be an eco friendly paper products provider. It all requires an understanding of how different papermaking initiatives and alternatives affect the environment.
Much of the sustainable paperalso called eco paperavailable today is just as fine and graphically unique as the specialty papers on the market. The other upside is that eco papers are highly cost-effective, which means Gifts in 24 can pass its cost savings on to you.
You will see that at Gifts in 24, we've done our homework. We know there are plenty of sustainable paper alternatives to choose from to be a green-savvy paper consumer.
Sustainable paper can be explained in seven easily understandable terms.
- Tree-free paper means the paper is made from alternative sources of fibermost commonly cotton fiber found in fine stationery and other premium grade papers. Using non-wood fiber paper saves trees and may lead to better managed forests.
- FSC-Certified paper stands for Forest Stewardship Council certification. It ensures that wood fiber used to manufacture paper comes from well-managed forests and industry best practices for forestation.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI)-certified papers evolve from practicing sustainable forestry and land management. SFI certified papers actually address uniquely North American forest issues.
- Carbon-neutral paper comes from paper mills that take action to neutralize the carbon effect of making a specific paper, reducing greenhouse gasses that are suspected links to global climate change.
- Renewable energy paper is manufactured using wind power and other renewable energy sources that create less air pollution, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Chlorine-free paper constitutes white paper products made from environmentally friendly bleaching processes, rather than chlorine, the traditional bleaching agent for white paper.
Giftsin24 urges you to preserve the environment along with your letter-writing practices in one graceful sweep. We use carbon-neutral paper, tree-free paper, and double- and triple-thick recycled papers in an ever-expanding selection of stylized memo squares, custom notepads, paper lists, personalized note cards, and correspondence cards